We’re so glad to have you!
Just so you know…
You can always change your mind about your portrait or wedding package to adjust time and package details! Just let us know! Wedding packages can be changed up to the day services are rendered, but any package adding or requiring a 2nd shooter will require ample planning time (usually 3-4 weeks notice at very minimum.)
When Do I Pay?
Payment is required on the day services are rendered, including weddings. To secure your wedding date, you will pay a $200 deposit which is then applied to your final balance. Most clients reading this page will be making a one-time payment on the date of their portrait session!
- Cash in person
- Check made out to Chantal Elise Photography or Chantal Roeske (can be paid in person up to date of session, or mailed to 2074 Arbor Ave, Norton Shores, MI 49441 beforehand.)
- Credit card via Square (additional $5 fee for portrait sessions and % of sale for wedding photography)
- Paypal (ChantalElisePhotography@gmail.com) or Venmo (@ChantalElisePhotography and my name, Chantal Roeske.)
Questions About the Weather
Living in Michigan means not being able to quite predict what mother nature will throw at us on any given day! Because of that, we’re very comfortable working in light sprinkles, clouds, wind or light snowflakes. (And when it comes to weddings, as they say, “The show must go on! But for everything else…)
There are some instances where we will want to reschedule:
- Extremely frigid temps (20 degrees or lower, or extreme windchill)
- Heavy rain
- Storms or excessive wind
- Extreme heat (though usually our timeframes in early morning or early evening help to combat that.)
Making the Call and Rescheduling:
A judgment call will be made regarding the weather at least 4-5 hours prior to the shoot, just for the convenience of everyone involved. In the case of sessions where travel is involved or a client may have a hair/makeup appointment scheduled, we will try to do this even earlier (night before or morning of a scheduled session.)
We will do my best to reschedule the session within a reasonable time frame, but sometimes this does cause a delay based on availability in peak seasons (like wedding season, or fall.)
The good news is that Chantal Elise Photography has studio space (check it out here!) if desired rather than rescheduling, and there are always indoor options to consider depending on where we are shooting. We’ll do our best to dicuss all of the options and make the best decision at the time!