Traveling somewhere in Michigan? Welcome!
Your family vacation is the PERFECT time to capture a once-in-a-lifetime moment!
To get started, we recommend that you check out our pricing guide! (Also found with the button below.) Our most popular package for traveling families is the Deluxe–it’s one hour of time, delivers about 80 photos, and it comes with a lovely flat-lay 6×6 20-page book, so it makes the perfect memento. After you know which package sounds like a great fit, you can click the scheduling link to grab your date before someone else does. 😉
Here is some great news:
Hello! I'm Chantal!
I’ve been serving families with my photography business for 15 years now, and I consider myself a West Michigan guide! One of my favorite aspects of photographing families is connecting with them ahead of time to provide valuable insight on places to eat, visit, and take the kids for ice cream! Because there are many hidden gems in our area that you can’t usually stumble upon online, I make myself available for clients to text as they prepare for their vacations, and along the entire photo planning process, from wardrobes to location!
You can schedule your date now!
- Scheduling: You can schedule your preferred photo date in the calendar quite far ahead all on your own, and custom requests are no problem. Feel free to email or call/text us at (231) 203-3360.
- Payment: No payment is needed until the day services are rendered. The full payment is due on the day of your session and I’ve got many payment methods for you–all of which are on my handy payments page! Yes, you can pay ahead if you’d like!
- Appointment Times: “I saw that your appointments are in the early evening, but I have little ones might not make it that late. Can we go earlier?” Yes! If this is the case, we can discuss your appointment time and move it back! Typically, sunset on the water is a little kinder to our peepers and skin–very bright sun can make it difficult to not squint for photos and cause shadows. However, I travel with tools like reflectors and added lights, and if need be, we can use these light modifiers to work against bright sun in favor of your schedule. Additionally, if the session will be located in a shady park or wooded area, earlier sessions work just fine. Most of the time for light, later is better, but sometimes that’s not always the case for our babes. As a mom I couldn’t understand that more!
- Weather: Particularly for large family sessions when people are traveling together, I remain very flexible so I can accommodate the short window of time that is often a once-in-a-lifetime gathering! Typically, I am able to adjust session time or offer surrounding day appointments for inclement weather (heavy rain, storming), for instance, moving a session to an earlier and drier time, or switching to the following morning. Reschedules are made at the client’s discretion with my input regarding weather and at the client’s convenience. Typically, I watch the weather like a ninja and stay in direct communication with clients surrounding our scheduled time. You can feel confident that I’ll do everything in my power to make sure that your needs are met and that the photos will turn out beautifully!
- Travel: I travel frequently! Our business serves a one-hour radius of Muskegon at no additional charge; Muskegon, Norton Shores, Grand Haven, Spring Lake, North Muskegon, Whitehall, Ludington, and many other lakeside areas are within that space! I am also available to travel outside of that radius for an additional travel fee.
- Location: Whether it’s a public park or a hidden local gem of a beach, you can bet I know all the good spots in a 150 mile radius of my home and I’d love to find the perfect fit for your family based on your location and preference. Yes, I’d love to photograph you at the AirBNB, hotel room or a family home!
What did we miss? Let us know–shoot me a text at (231) 203-3360!